Brooklyn Street Fairs & Festivals NYC - 750x75
I. Brooklyn Street Fair Dates & Maps 2019
Brooklyn Street Fairs begin in April. We've compiled one of THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCHEDULE of BROOKLYN street fairs including street fair TIMES & PHOTOS & maps, some street fair names & sponsors, and street fair maps to help you find your way around during the spring, summer and fall of 2019.
How This Brooklyn Street Fair Page is Organized
The Brooklyn street fairs and festivals on this page are organized
1) BY DATE.
So to look through all of the Brooklyn street fairs on a given weekend, you have to look through each neighborhood.
Use the Directory below - the links of which take you to each neighborhood - and after you are done looking at one neighborhood, hit the back button, and it will take you back to the Directory, where you can click to the next neighborhood section of Brooklyn - or you can keep scrolling down the page through each neighborhood section.
Brooklyn Street Fair Updates - 2019
The Brooklyn street fair dates that have been updated with 2019 designations reflect the current 2019 St Fair events.
ASTERISKED street fairs of 2018 have NOT been UPDATED, meaning the street fairs with 2018 / last years dates reflect the information regarding that fair last year.
UNCONFIRMEDS. The 'UNCONFIRMEDS' represent street fairs held in a prior year, which we believe are returning, but which we have not yet confirmed details for 2019.
UPDATES. The 2018 street fairs and the UNCONFIRMEDS will be updated as new information comes in.
Also check our Brooklyn Events calendar and / or our Brooklyn Farmers Markets section for updates and other things to do.
Brooklyn Street Fairs aren't far from - sunset park, brighton beach, fort hamilton, brooklyn heights, prospect park, park slope, bayridge, greenpoint, williamsburg, flatbush, bushwick, bedford stuyvesant, crown heights and brownsville st fairs in brooklyn nyc.
Also Check Our Monthly - Brooklyn Events / Brooklyn Things To Do Calendar
Brooklyn Street Fairs, Festivals & Parades 2019
The following are the Brooklyn Street fairs & festivals and Brooklyn parades and parades for the next few months of 2019.
THIS IS AN ONGOING WORK IN PROGRESS which will be updated throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall of 2019.
St Fairs in the Bayridge, Brooklyn Heights, Park Slope, Williamsburg, Prospect Heights, Flatbush Ditmas, Greenpoint Neighborhoods of Brooklyn
Click here to go to the Brooklyn Neighborhood NYC section of this site.
MARCH - Brooklyn Parades nyc
- Sunday, March 17, 2019 beginning at 1pm, the Brooklyn Saint Patrick's Parade kicks off at Prospect Park West and 15th St to 7th Ave & Garfield Place, back to Prospect Park West & 15th Street where there's a celebration in Bartel-Pritchard Square in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. St. Patrick's Day parades in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn NYC.
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 beginning at 1pm, the Bay Ridge Brooklyn Saint Patrick's Parade kicks off on 3rd Avenue at Marine Avenue and marches south to 67th Street in Bayridge. For details see www.brparade.com. Brooklyn St. Patrick's Day parades in the Bayridge neighborhood of BK NYC.
APRIL - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Brooklyn Food & Music Festivals nyc
- Friday thru Sunday, April 5 - 7, 2019, there's the 11th Annual Brooklyn Folk Festival [started 2009] at St Ann's Church at 157 Montague Street in Downtown Brooklyn. The Brooklyn Folk Festival began in 2008 / 2009 when some folks from the Jalopy Theater / School of Music in Red Hook decided there should be an event / venue to showcase local Brooklyn musicians' talent. This year 30+ musicians, vocalists and instrumentalists will provide entertainment along with a number of film screenings at St. Ann's Church in Downtown Brooklyn. Brooklyn street, food and music festivals in the Downtown and Red Hook neighborhoods of Brooklyn.
- Sunday thru Sunday, April 7 - 14, 2019, there's Fashion Week Brooklyn that begins Sunday 4/7 at 3 pm at the Lytehouse at 356 Devoe Street in Brooklyn [by invitation only], on Monday 4/8 travels to 10 Hudson Yard in Manhattan on Monday from 6 - 9 pm, returns to the BK Public Library on Tuesday 4/9 from 9 - 11 am, and then settles in at Cope NYC at 630 Flushing Avenue generally beginning daily at 6 / 6.30 pm until Sunday 4/14 when it moves to the Muse at 350 Moffat Street in Bushwick running from 6 - 11 pm where it closes. The first day requires an invitation and the last day is ticketed [$20 / $25 at www.themusebrooklyn.com. Brooklyn street, food, music and fashion festivals in the Downtown neighborhoods of Brooklyn.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 6.30 - 9.30 pm - A Taste of Fifth Avenue Food Fair & Festival. At Grand Prospect Hall at 263 Prospect Avenue in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. There will be plenty of food and beverage offerings from about 40 local vendors, as well as entertainment. Buy $60 tickets [$20 goes to local charity] thru the organizers at www.parkslopefifthavenuebid.com. Tel - 718.551.5545. Brooklyn street and food festivals in the Park Slope neighborhood.
- Saturday, April 13, 2019 from 2 - 6 pm - A Taste of Gowanus Food & Drink Crawl. This is the first year of this event which will enable participants to self guide / visit up to a couple of dozen local bars and restaurants - mostly along 3rd Avenue between 12th and Union streets in the Gowanus neighborhood in Brooklyn BK. It costs $20 for 4 tastes and $50 for 11 tastes. Tickets are available to www.tastesofbrooklyn.com. Brooklyn St Fairs in the Gowanus neighborhood.
- Saturdays [11 am - 8 pm] & Sundays [11 am - 5 pm], runs April 6 & 7 thru October 26 & 27, 2019 - Smorgasburg. On Saturdays it's held in Williamsburg at East River State Park at 90 Kent Avenue at North 7th Street [head toward East River] and on Sundays it's held at Breeze Hill in Prospect Park at Lincoln Road and East Drive [head inside the park toward the ponds]. It hosts between 50 - 100 food vendors and it's organized by a private company. Brooklyn street fairs in Prospect Park & Williamsburg street fairs in Brooklyn.
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 from 6 - 9 pm there's the NYC Taste of the Nation at the Brooklyn Expo Center at 72 Noble Street in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn NYC. Offerings by 40 of NYC chefs, bartenders and sommeliers. Tickets cost $100 at www.brooklynexpocenter.com. Brooklyn food fairs in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn NYC.
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 from 11 am - 3 pm there's the Prospect Park Fair at the Lefferts Historic House at 452 Flatbush Avenue in Prospect Park.
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 12 noon - 6 pm - 3rd Annual New Amsterdam Festival at the Vander-Ende Onderdonk House at 1820 Flushing Avenue in Ridgewood. Dutch culture, art, music, crafts. St activities likely free. Historic House admission $5 Adults / Kids free.
- April 27, July 27, September 7, [& March 16] 2019 from 3 - 7 pm, there's the Fort Greene Park Jazz Festival at 85 South Oxford in the Fort Greene neighborhood of Brooklyn. Suggested $10 donation - www.fortgreeneparkjazzfestival.com.
MAY - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Sunday, May 5, 2019 from 11 am - 6 pm. Church Avenue Street Fair & Festival. Along Church Avenue from Coney Island Avenue to Rugby Road in Flatbush. There will be performances, food & a kids carnival. Brooklyn street fairs in Flatbush. Organized by the Church Avenue BID in Flatbush.
- Sunday, May 5, 2019 from 11 am - 6 pm. Court Street Brooklyn Festival. Along Court Street from Union to 9th Street in Cobble Hill near Carroll Gardens. Brooklyn street fairs in Cobble Hill / Brooklyn street festivals near Carroll Gardens.
- Sunday, May 5, 2019 from 7.30 am - 2 pm [officially it goes until 5 pm but it rolls through city & generally ends earlier than the official time] - 5 Boro Bike Ride. NOT a street fair, but a city-wide cycling event.
- * Saturday, May 19, 2018 from 11 am - 6 pm. Graham Avenue Fiesta Brooklyn. Along Graham Avenue from Broadway to Boerum in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn. Williamsburg street fairs / street festivals in Brooklyn.
- * Sunday, May 20, 2018 from 12 noon - 6 pm. Bayfest. At Emmons Avenue and East 27th Street in the Sheepshead Bay neighborhood of Brooklyn. Arts, crafts, amusement rides, bands, dance performances along the Brooklyn waterfront.
- * Sunday, May 20, 2018 from 11 am - 6 pm. Fabulous Fifth Avenue Street Fair. Along 5th Avenue between Sterling Place & 12th Street in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. Brooklyn street fairs / St Fairs & festivals near the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn. Organized by the Park Slope Fifth Avenue BID. There will be plenty of food offerings at the bars and restaurants along 5th, as well as live entertainment at many of the venues.
- * Tuesday, May 22 - Tuesday, May 29, 2018 from x am - y pm. Brooklyn Fleet Week Festival. The 30th Fleet Week will begin with a parade of ships coming into NYC Harbor Wednesday morning May 24th. Fleet Week in NYC began in 1984, and has been held mostly continuously since then, with a few years of exceptions. This year 2,100 sailors are expected to participate. The music event is organized by sifleetweek.com and we'll post more details as they become available. Brooklyn street fairs / festivals in Fort Hamilton.
- * Friday thru Monday, May 25 - 28, 2018 at various times. Dance Africa 2018 Performances. At the Brooklyn Academy of Music [aka BAM] at 30 Lafayette Avenue at Ashland Place - in the Peter Jay Sharp Building and Howard Gilman Opera House. This is NOT a street fair, but rather Memorial Day Weekend dance performances.
- * Saturdays & Sundays, April thru October 2018 from 11 am - 6 pm - Smorgasburg. On Saturdays it's held in Williamsburg at Bushwick Inlet Park at Kent & North 8th Street [head toward East River] and on Sundays it's held in Prospect Park at Lincoln Road and Ocean Avenue [head inside the park toward the ponds]. Brooklyn street fairs in Prospect Park & Williamsburg street fairs in Brooklyn. It hosts between 50 - 100 food vendors and it's organized by a private company.
- NY Festival of Song
- Fridge Art Fair
JUNE - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Sunday, June 2, 2019 from 10 am - 6 pm _ Bayridge 5th Avenue Spring Festival. Along 5th Avenue from 69th to 85th Streets. Bayridge street fairs / street festivals Brooklyn. Food, shopping and entertainment. The organizer booth will be at 5th Avenue & 80th Street. Organized by the 5th Avenue Bayridge BID.
- Sunday, June 2, 2019 from 12 noon - 6 pm . Flatbush Avenue Street Fair. Along Flatbush Avenue between Parkside and Cortelyou Road. A street fair with Caribbean influence including food, music, rides, dance and shopping. Brooklyn St Fairs in Prospect Park South & East Flatbush. Organized by the Flatbush Avenue BID & Meteor Festivals.
- Monday - Saturday, June 3 - 8, 2019. From 11 am - 9 pm Mon - Thurs, open until 12 midnight Friday & from 2 pm to midnight Saturday. 41st Annual Greek Festival at the cathedral at 64 Schermerhorn Street between Court Street and Boerum Place. The event has rides, entertainment, food and shopping. Organized by the St Constantine & Helen Cathedral at stconstantinecathedral.org. Brooklyn street fairs in Brooklyn Heights.
- Saturday, June 8, 2019 from 10 am - 6 pm _ 23nd Annual Brooklyn Pride Festival. Along 5th Avenue between Lincoln Place / 1st Street marching to 9th Street. The festivities warm up begins with a run through Prospect Park at 10 am [register at brooklynpride.org]. Then from 11 am - 6 pm there's a cultural festival with food, shopping and entertainment along 5th Avenue from 1st to 9th Streets. Brooklyn street fairs in Crown Heights.
- Sunday, June 9, 2019 - parade begins at 5 pm / festival runs from 6 - 9 pm _ 5th Annual Sunset Park Puerto Rican Day Parade & Festival. The parade begins at 5 pm along 5th Avenue at 59th Street and marches up to 43rd Street, where the Sunset Park Puerto Rican Day festival begins at 6 pm in Sunset Park. There will be a couple of bands, including at least one salsa band as well as food for sale via trucks.
- Sunday, June 9, 2019 - parade forms at 1 pm, begins at 3 pm at Woodbine Street & Knickerbocker Avenue in Bushwick and ends at 4 pm _ 1st Annual Bushwick Knickerbocker Puerto Rican Day Parade. The parade begins at Knickerbocker Avenue and Woodbine Street near the Bushwick Playground and marches east toward the cemetery, ending near Trinity Cemetery. The House of Yes at Jefferson & Wyckoff [not near the parade termination point] will host performances following the parade.
- Monday, June 10, 2019 beginning at 5.30 pm [VIP] & 6.30 pm [general] to 9 pm at the Brooklyn Cider House - At 1100 Flushing Avenue in the Bushwick neigbhorhood of Brooklyn. Food and drink from between 30 and 40 Bushwick bars, restaurants and beverage makers. Admission General $55 / 60 or VIP $85 / $100 at www.thebushwickstarr.org.
- Sunday, June 9, 2019 from 10 am - 6 pm. 86th Street Festival in Bensonhurst. Along 86th Street between 19th Avenue and Bay Parkway in Bensonhurst. Includes flea market style shopping, food, rides & entertainment. Brooklyn Street Fairs & Festivals in Bensonhurst. Organized by Southwest Brooklyn Parks Task Force.
- Sunday, June 16, 2019 from 12 noon - 6 pm. 7th Heaven Festival / Brooklyn Street Fair. Along 7th Avenue between Flatbush and 18th Street. A Fathers' Day street fair with arts, crafts, food, music, antiques, shopping and a classic car show. Park Slope street fairs in Brooklyn. Organized by parkslopechamber.com.
- Sunday, June 16, 2019 from 11 am - 7 pm. Church Avenue Street Fair. Along Church Avenue between McDonald Avenue and East 3rd Street in the Kensington neighborhood includes food, games, rides and shopping. Kensington street fairs in Brooklyn. meteor.ny.
- Saturday, June 22, 2019 from 1- 5 pm. Coney Island Mermaid Parade. It begins marching east along Surf Avenue at West 21st Street, marches eastward to West 10th Street, where it turns south toward the Boardwalk. At the Boardwalk it heads east and ends at the Pier. Brooklyn street fairs in the Coney Island neighborhood Brooklyn NYC.
- Sunday, June 23, 2019 from 12 noon to 6 pm. 42nd Annual Midwood Mardi Gras. Along Avenue M between East 13th Street and Ocean Avenue in Brooklyn. The fair includes food, rides, shopping, an FDNY fire safety experience and a Jewish organ performance from 1 - 4 pm. Organized by Midwood Merchants Assn & Meteor Festivals. Brooklyn street fairs in the Midwood neighborhood NYC.
- Sunday, June 23, 2019 from 10 am or 12 noon to 6 pm. Sunday Funday aka Smith Street Fair. Along Smith Street from Union to Bergen Street [or Atlantic Avenue?] in Carroll Gardens. Live music and entertainment, arts, crafts and food. Brooklyn Street Fairs in Carroll Gardens near Cobble Hill & Boerum Hill. Organized by the South Brooklyn Local Development Corp / clrvw.
JULY - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Thursday thru Sunday, July 4 - 7, 2019 from 10 am - 9 pm - International African Arts Festival - At Commodore Perry Park at Flushing Avenue & North Elliot Place in the Fort Greene Neighborhood of Brooklyn. Admission $2 - $5 at www.iaafestival.org. This fair includes food, shopping and there are also daily musical / dance performances that cost between $10 - $300. Street fairs in Fort Greene BK.
- Wednesday thru Sunday, July 10 - 21, 2019 - Times vary but oftentimes starts in the afternoon & goes into the night. The Annual Our Lady of Mount Carmel Feast / The Giglio Festival began in 1903. Havemeyer at 8th Street. An Italian food festival with music and dance entertainment and kiddie rides, as well as the cultural hoisting of the Giglio. Williamsburg Street Fairs / St Festivals in Brooklyn. Organized by Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church. See olmcfeast.com.
**** PLEASE NOTE ASTERISKED EVENTS HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED &
THAT NEW EVENTS WILL BE ADDED & THE EVENTS BELOW WILL BE UPDATED
AS WE GO THROUGH THE MONTH ****
- * Sunday, July 16, 2017 from 12 noon - 8 pm. Smith Street Bastille Day 'Frenchship'. Along Smith Street near Bar Tabak between Bergen & Pacific Streets. A celebration of French culture & cuisine, which includes a Petanque Tournament on about a dozen makeshift courts [wooden balls thrown kind of similar to bowling]. Boerum Hill street fairs / Carroll Gardens St Fairs in Brooklyn. Organized by Bar Tabak.
- * Friday, July 27, 2018 from 5 pm - 10 pm. Bay Ridge Weekend Walk. Along 5th Avenue between 73rd and 83rd Streets in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. This is a promotional commercial street event, where cars are not allowed, organized by the Bay Ridge 5th Avenue BID.
AUGUST - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Friday, August 17, 2018 from 5 pm - 10 pm. Bay Ridge Weekend Walk. Along 5th Avenue between 73rd and 83rd Streets in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. This is a promotional commercial street event, where cars are not allowed, organized by the Bay Ridge 5th Avenue BID.
- * Sunday, August 27, 2017 from 10 am - 6 pm. 4th Annual Brighton Jubilee. Along Brighton Beach Avenue from Corbin Place to Coney Island Avenue turning down toward the beach. Live entertainment, food, shopping and kiddie rides. By the Brighton Neighborhood Assn. Brooklyn street fairs / Brooklyn St Festivals in Brighton.
SEPTEMBER - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Sunday, September 23, 2018 from 11 am - 6 pm. Flatbush Frolic. Along Cortelyou Road between Ocean and Coney Island Avenues. Flatbush Ditmas Park street fairs in Brooklyn.
OCTOBER - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 1 - 4 pm. Smith Street Soup Festival. Along Smith Street between Bergen & Union Streets in Carroll Gardens. Taste five soups from local restaurants [$7] or twelve soups [$15]. Tickets sold at corners of Smith and Union / Butler / Bergen streets. Brooklyn street fairs in Carroll Gardens.
- * [LIKELY BUT UNCONFIRMED] Wednesday, October 31, 2018 from x - y pm. Halloween Day Parade & Costume Contest. Along 7th Avenue between Flatbush and 16th Street. A Halloween Day parade and street fair with food, music and shopping. Park Slope street fairs in Brooklyn. Organized by ShopSeventh.com.
DECEMBER - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Wednesday, December 21, 2017 from 4 pm - 9 pm. Flatbush Holiday Party. At M&T Bank at 354 Flatbush Avenue in Flatbush. Music and treats. Organized by the North Flatbush BID. Flatbush street fairs & festivals in Brooklyn nyc.
- * TBD December 2018 from x - y pm. Snowflake Festival and Holiday Lights. Along 7th Avenue between Flatbush and 16th Street. A Holiday event and street fair with food, music and shopping. Park Slope street fairs in Brooklyn. Organized by ShopSeventh.com.
Brooklyn Street Fairs
Brooklyn Neighborhoods - Brooklyn St Fair 2019 Related Info
Click this link for promotions, discounts and coupons in New York City.
Click here to go to the Brooklyn Arts & Culture section of this site.
Click these links for promotions by advertisers in Brooklyn.
Click this link to go to the NYC Neighborhoods section.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Midtown Neighborhood". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to the Brooklyn Blvd front page.
Click the log in link below to create an ID and post an opinion.
Or send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.
Brooklyn Related Links - Coming Soon
Click for Things To Do Brooklyn NYC on the Brooklyn Blvd NYC. ****
Click for Brooklyn Farmers Markets on the Brooklyn Blvd NYC.
Click for Brooklyn Parades in NYC on the Brooklyn Blvd NYC.
Click for Brooklyn Neighborhoods NYC on Brooklyn Blvd.
And update GB front page & SB.