I. Staten Island Street Fair Dates & Maps 2019
Staten Island Street Fairs begin in April. We've compiled one of THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCHEDULE of STATEN ISLAND street fairs including street fair TIMES & PHOTOS & maps, some street fair names & sponsors, and street fair maps to help you find your way around during the spring, summer and fall of 2019.
How This Staten Island Street Fair Page is Organized
The Staten Island street fairs and festivals on this page are organized
1) BY DATE.
So to look through all of the Staten Island street fairs on a given weekend, you have to look through each neighborhood.
Use the Directory below - the links of which take you to each neighborhood - and after you are done looking at one neighborhood, hit the back button, and it will take you back to the Directory, where you can click to the next neighborhood section of the Staten Island - or you can keep scrolling down the page through each neighborhood section.
Staten Island Street Fair Updates - 2019
The Staten Island street fair dates that have been updated with 2019 designations reflect the current 2019 St Fair events.
ASTERISKED street fairs of 2018 have NOT been UPDATED, meaning the street fairs with 2018 / last years dates reflect the information regarding that fair last year.
UNCONFIRMEDS. The 'UNCONFIRMEDS' represent street fairs held in a prior year, which we believe are returning, but which we have not yet confirmed details for 2019.
UPDATES. The 2018 street fairs and the UNCONFIRMEDS will be updated as new information comes in.
Also check our Staten Island Events calendar and / or our Staten Island Farmers Markets section for updates and other things to do.
Also Check Our Monthly - Staten Island Events / Staten Island Things To Do Calendar
Staten Island Street Fairs & Staten Island Parades 2019
The following are the Staten Island Street fairs & festivals and Staten Island parades and parades for the next few months of 2019.
Periodic Updates will be made throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall of 2019.
Click here to go to the Staten Island Neighborhood NYC section of this site.
MARCH - Staten Island Parades nyc
- Sunday, March 3, 2019 from 12.30 to 3 pm - St Patrick's Day Parade. The 55th Annual Staten Island St. Patrick's Day parade begins marching down Forest Avenue from Hart Blvd to Jewett Avenue. The parade lasts about an hour, but the celebrating continues after the parade. Staten Island street fairs / parades in the New Brighton neighborhood of Staten Island.
APRIL - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Sunday, April 7, 2019 from 2 - 4 pm there's the Savor the 10th Annual Flavors at Staten Island College. For $40 you can sample the flavors of dozens of Staten Island restaurants at a fundraiser for CUNY Staten Island at 2800 Victory Blvd in the Bulls Head neighborhood on Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs in the Bulls Head neighborhood of Staten Island [NWest].
- Saturday, April 13, 2019 beginning at 9.30 am or 1 pm there's a Feast with the Bunny at the Staten Island Zoo. For $15 / $20 kids get to enjoy breakfast [9.30 am] or lunch [1 pm] with the Easter bunny [$25 / $30 / adult] at 614 West Broadway at the Staten Island Zoo in the West Brighton neighborhood on Staten Island. The event includes an Easter egg hunt, photos, entertainment and more - see www.statenislandzoo.org. Staten Island street festivals in the West Brighton neighborhood of Staten Island.
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 from 12 noon - 4 pm there's Spring in Richmond Town including an Easter Egg Hunt. For $5 kids get to hunt for Easter eggs [$10 / adult] at 441 Clarke Avenue in the Historic Richmond Town neighborhood on Staten Island. The Spring celebration includes much more than the Easter egg hunt - see www.historicrichmondtown.org. Staten Island street festivals in the Historic Richmond Town neighborhood of Staten Island.
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 6 - 9 pm at Casa Belvedere / the Italian Cultural Foundation. A small business market offering cosmetics, toiletries, clothing and the like will be open for three hours at the Italian Foundation / Casa Belvedere at 79 Howard Avenue on Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Staten Island.
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 from 8.30 am - 4 pm there's the Tour de Staten Island. This is a family-friendly escorted bike tour [not race] through parts of Staten Island beginning in the Urby parking lot near Prospect and Front streets in Stapleton near the train stop. It costs $30 kids / $50 adults to register at www.tourdestatenisland.org. Staten Island bike rides / paths in the Stapleton, St. George & Tompkinsville neighborhoods on Staten Island.
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 from 11 am - 5 pm there's St. George Day and Earth Day at Tompkinsville Park. There will be music, entertainment and shopping in celebration of St. George and Earth Day in Tompkinsville Park at Victory Blvd and Bay Street on Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs in the Tompkinsville neighborhood - near St. George and Stapleton - on Staten Island.
**** PLEASE NOTE ASTERISKED EVENTS HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED &
THAT NEW EVENTS WILL BE ADDED & THE EVENTS BELOW WILL BE UPDATED
AS WE GET CLOSER TO THE MONTH ****
MAY - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Wednesday - Sunday, May 8 - 12, 2019 there's an Arts & Crafts Show at the Staten Island Mall at 2655 Richmond Avenue in the Heartland Village neighborhood. The show includes ceramics, glass, metal work, wood, jewelry, painting and photos.
- * Tuesday, May 23 - Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at various times. Staten Island Fleet Week Festival. The 30th Fleet Week will begin with a parade of ships coming into NYC Harbor Wednesday morning May 24th. Fleet Week in NYC began in 1984, and has been held mostly continuously since then, with a few years of exceptions. This year 2,100 sailors are expected to participate. The music event is organized by sifleetweek.com and we'll post more details as they become available. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Stapleton. As part of it there's a celebration at USS The Sullivans Home Port Pier at 305 Front Street in the Stapleton neighborhood at the northeast tip of Staten Island. It's a large music festival that I believe charges an entrance fee.
- * Memorial Day 2018 - about 12 noon - there's a big Memorial Day Parade. See Fleet Week for details / coming soon.
- Historic Richmond Town hosts a big food event either in May or June.
JUNE - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Saturday & Sunday, June 8 & 9, 2019 from 12 noon to 8 pm there's the Irish Fair & Music Festival on Mount Loretto on Staten Island. The festival includes shops selling Irish and local goods, music, dancing and food. Tickets are $10 - $15 at www.statenirelandirish.com.
- * Saturday & Sunday, June 10th & 11th, 2017 from 12 noon to 8 pm & 7.30 pm respectively. 19th Annual Staten Island Irish Fair & Festival. At Mount Loretto at 6581 Hylan Blvd in Pleasant Plains neighborhood of Staten Island. Organized by The Columcille Cultural Center of Livingston. $15 per adult and kids under age 12 are free.
- * Saturday & Sunday, June 24 & 25, 2017 from x am to y pm - Food Truck Festival on the Mount. At Mount Loretto at 6581 Hylan Blvd on Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs. See mountloretto.org for details.
JULY - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Saturday, July 1, 2017 from 10 am - 6 pm - Independence Day Festival at Historic Richmond Town. At Historic Richmond Town at 441 Clarke Avenue. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Historic Richmond Town. See Historic RichmondTown.org for details.
- * Friday, July 14, 2017 from 10 am - 6 pm - Sprinklerfest. At 1000 Richmond Terrace in Snug Harbor. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Snug Harbor.
- * Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from July 13 - 16 & July 20 - 23, 2018 from 10 am - 6 pm. Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. At 36 Amity Street / Virginia Avenue and Rosebank. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Rosebank.
- * Saturday & Sunday, July 22 & 23, 2017 from 10 am - 5 pm. Back to the Beach Festival. At Father Capodanno Blvd and Lincoln Avenue [boardwalk at south beach?]. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in X. See binifund.org for details.
- * Sunday, July 26, 2016 from x am to y pm. Alice Austen 32nd Anniversary Community Festival. At 2 Hylan Blvd. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in X. See aliceausten.org for details.
AUGUST - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Sunday, August 30, 2017 from x am - y pm. Bikers for Bini - At the Staten Island Mall at 2655 Richmond Avenue. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in X. See binifund.org for details.
SEPTEMBER - North Staten Island Street Fairs nyc
- * Saturday thru Monday, September 2 - 4, 2017 from x am - y pm. Richmond County Fair - At Historic Richmond Town at 441 Clarke Avenue. Food, music, entertainment, gifts and fun for the whole family. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Historic Richmond Town. See Historic RichmondTown.org for details.
- * Saturday, September 23, 2017 from x am - y pm. 2nd Annual Point Lighthouse Festival - At 200 / The Promenade at Lighthouse Point. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in X. See lighthousemuseum.org for details.
- * Saturday & Sunday, September 23rd & 24th from 10 am - 6 pm. 7th Annual Casa Belvedere Festi diMotori & Italia. At Case Belvedere in the Grymes Hill neighborhood of Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Historic Richmond Town. See Case Belvedere Museum for details.
OCTOBER - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Friday, Saturday & Sunday, October 6 - 8, 2017 from 5 pm to 11 pm Fri / 1 pm - 11 pm Sat / 4 pm - 9 pm Sun / Festa Italiana on the Mount. This has replaced the Columbus Day Parade starting in 2014. At 6450 Hylan Blvd in Pleasant neighborhood of Staten Island. $5 Adults / Kids free.
NOVEMBER - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * November 2018. There's a Veterans' Day Parade on Staten Island. Details coming soon.
- * November & December 2019 TBD - Staten Island Holiday Markets & Staten Island Holiday Shopping & Events.
- * November & December 2019 TBD - Staten Island Farmers Markets.
Staten Island Street Fairs 2019
Staten Island Neighborhoods - Staten Island Related Info
Click this link for promotions, discounts and coupons in New York City.
Click here to go to the Staten Island Arts & Culture section of this site.
Click these links for promotions by advertisers in Staten Island.
Click this link to go to the NYC Neighborhoods section.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Midtown Neighborhood". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to the Staten Buzz front page.
Click the log in link below to create an ID and post an opinion.
Or send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.
Staten Island Related Links - Coming Soon
Click for Staten Island Things To Do on the Gotham Buzz NYC.
UPDATE THIS AREA TO NEW SITE LIKE BK / 4/18.