I. Staten Island Street Fair Dates & Maps 2018
Updating for 2018 Season. The street fair dates that have been updated with 2018 designations reflect the current 2018 St Fair events. The ASTERISKED street fairs have been UPDATED, while the street fairs with 2017 / last years dates HAVE NOT. Those not updated and the UNCONFIRMEDS will be updated as information comes in.
UNCONFIRMEDS. The unconfirmeds represent street fairs held in a prior year, which we believe are returning, but which we have not yet confirmed details for 2018.
***** NEED NEW BUTTON & HEADER *******
II. Directory of 2018 Street Fairs on Staten Island NYC - by Staten Island Neighborhoods & Month
Also Check Our Monthly - Staten Island Events / Staten Island Things To Do Calendar
Staten Island Street Fairs & Staten Island Parades
The following are the Staten Island Street fairs & festivals and Staten Island parades and parades for the next few months of 2018.
THIS IS AN ONGOING WORK IN PROGRESS which will be updated throughout the summer of 2018.
Click here to go to the Staten Island Neighborhood NYC section of this site.
MARCH - Staten Island Parades nyc
- * Sunday, March 11, 2018 from 12 noon to 3 pm - St Patrick's Day Parade. Along xyz street in New Brighton neighborhood of Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs / parades in New Brighton.
APRIL - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- None that we know of at this time.
MAY - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Tuesday, May 23 - Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at various times. Staten Island Fleet Week Festival. The 30th Fleet Week will begin with a parade of ships coming into NYC Harbor Wednesday morning May 24th. Fleet Week in NYC began in 1984, and has been held mostly continuously since then, with a few years of exceptions. This year 2,100 sailors are expected to participate. The music event is organized by sifleetweek.com and we'll post more details as they become available. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Stapleton. As part of it there's a celebration at USS The Sullivans Home Port Pier at 305 Front Street in the Stapleton neighborhood at the northeast tip of Staten Island. It's a large music festival that I believe charges an entrance fee.
- * Memorial Day 2018 - about 12 noon - there's a big Memorial Day Parade. See Fleet Week for details / coming soon.
- Historic Richmond Town hosts a big food event either in May or June.
JUNE - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Saturday & Sunday, June 10th & 11th, 2017 from 12 noon to 8 pm & 7.30 pm respectively. 19th Annual Staten Island Irish Fair & Festival. At Mount Loretto at 6581 Hylan Blvd in Pleasant Plains neighborhood of Staten Island. Organized by The Columcille Cultural Center of Livingston. $15 per adult and kids under age 12 are free.
- Saturday & Sunday, June 24 & 25, 2017 from x am to y pm - Food Truck Festival on the Mount. At Mount Loretto at 6581 Hylan Blvd on Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs. See mountloretto.org for details.
JULY - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Saturday, July 1, 2017 from 10 am - 6 pm - Independence Day Festival at Historic Richmond Town. At Historic Richmond Town at 441 Clarke Avenue. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Historic Richmond Town. See Historic RichmondTown.org for details.
- Friday, July 14, 2017 from 10 am - 6 pm - Sprinklerfest. At 1000 Richmond Terrace in Snug Harbor. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Snug Harbor.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from July 13 - 16 & July 20 - 23, 2018 from 10 am - 6 pm. Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. At 36 Amity Street / Virginia Avenue and Rosebank. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Rosebank.
- Saturday & Sunday, July 22 & 23, 2017 from 10 am - 5 pm. Back to the Beach Festival. At Father Capodanno Blvd and Lincoln Avenue [boardwalk at south beach?]. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in X. See binifund.org for details.
- Sunday, July 26, 2016 from x am to y pm. Alice Austen 32nd Anniversary Community Festival. At 2 Hylan Blvd. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in X. See aliceausten.org for details.
AUGUST - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Sunday, August 30, 2017 from x am - y pm. Bikers for Bini - At the Staten Island Mall at 2655 Richmond Avenue. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in X. See binifund.org for details.
SEPTEMBER - North Staten Island Street Fairs nyc
- Saturday thru Monday, September 2 - 4, 2017 from x am - y pm. Richmond County Fair - At Historic Richmond Town at 441 Clarke Avenue. Food, music, entertainment, gifts and fun for the whole family. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Historic Richmond Town. See Historic RichmondTown.org for details.
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 from x am - y pm. 2nd Annual Point Lighthouse Festival - At 200 / The Promenade at Lighthouse Point. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in X. See lighthousemuseum.org for details.
- Saturday & Sunday, September 23rd & 24th from 10 am - 6 pm. 7th Annual Casa Belvedere Festi diMotori & Italia. At Case Belvedere in the Grymes Hill neighborhood of Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Historic Richmond Town. See Case Belvedere Museum for details.
OCTOBER - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday, October 6 - 8, 2017 from 5 pm to 11 pm Fri / 1 pm - 11 pm Sat / 4 pm - 9 pm Sun / Festa Italiana on the Mount. This has replaced the Columbus Day Parade starting in 2014. At 6450 Hylan Blvd in Pleasant neighborhood of Staten Island. $5 Adults / Kids free.
NOVEMBER - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- November 2018. There's a Veterans' Day Parade on Staten Island. Details coming soon.
- November & December 2018 - Staten Island Holiday Markets & Staten Island Holiday Shopping & Events.
- November & December 2018 - Staten Island Farmers Markets.
Staten Island Street Fairs 2018
Staten Island Neighborhoods - Staten Island Related Info
Click this link for promotions, discounts and coupons in New York City.
Click here to go to the Staten Island Arts & Culture section of this site.
Click these links for promotions by advertisers in Staten Island.
Click this link to go to the NYC Neighborhoods section.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Midtown Neighborhood". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to the Staten Buzz front page.
Click the log in link below to create an ID and post an opinion.
Or send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.
Staten Island Related Links - Coming Soon
Click for Staten Island Things To Do on the Gotham Buzz NYC.
UPDATE THIS AREA TO NEW SITE LIKE BK / 4/18.